From Author, Sonya Watson.
Bless Google’s heart. I never would have discovered blog tours on my own. I am really excited to be on my first tour but I am also a little scared. I have been rejected by agents, publishers and by some reviewers so there is no reason for me to be afraid. I think putting myself out there this time is different because the readers will be telling me firsthand what they think about my writing. I understand that not everyone will enjoy my novel and I am going to take the negative or critical feedback in stride. The blog tour will be a good starting point for me because I do plan on holding an art show where the content of The Tide Breaker will be interpreted. The feedback or success of this tour will help me to decide the types of events I will organize. The tour will assist me in determining if my novel has an audience. The organizer of the tour,Kate Bainbridge, worked extremely hard and I have enjoyed the creative process as well as working with her. I am really happy that I am getting this opportunity to write about and share my life experiences.Sonya
The Tide Breaker by Sonya Watson
Once upon a time, there was a sixteen year-old girl that lost both her parents under unusual circumstances. Abrianna was lonely and found some comfort in the arms of her boyfriend, Michael. Life turned grim when she realizes that a man, who was once the enforcer of fate, wanted her to die. The disgraced enforcer had taken great steps to ensure Abrianna’s death and planned to do this by enlisting the help of humans and creatures without their knowledge. Evil had washed over the land the humans named Dainesville.
Abrianna had the power to heal the land and when she did she would return prosperity to the lives of the townspeople. When the time came for Abrianna to stand alongside her half-brother, Stephen, to fight the coming evil she did so without hesitation. Life ended. Darkness fell. Love faded. The End?
The Tide Breaker at Amazon USA
Barnes And Noble
About Sonya Watson
Sonya was born in Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica but moved to Canada eleven years ago. She discovered writing when she was eleven. However, was unable to pursue it since she lived in a country where writing was impractical. She rediscovered the art during third year at York University. Kinesiology, the program she was enrolled in, was no longer simulating and found herself questioning her purpose in life. This led her to poetry and poetry led her to writing novels. Find Sonya at Goodreads.
If you fancy winning something….
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Other venues for this tour:
- 27 November 2012 ~ Page Turner Book Tours ~ Opening To Tour
- 28 November 2012 ~ Carmen DeSousa ~ Spotlight/Book Feature
- 29 November 2012 ~ Horsham Writers ~ Interview
- 30 November 2012 ~ CMash Reads ~ Author spotlight
- 01 December 2012 ~ Vickie Johnstone ~ Spotlight
- 02 December 2012 ~ Kaidans Seduction ~ Review & Excerpt
- 03 December 2012 ~ Ella Medler ~ Guest Post from Author
- 04 December 2012 ~ Earths Book Nook ~ Guest Post
- 05 December 2012 ~ M.M. Shelley ~ Guest Post
- 06 December 2012 ~ Osier Publishing ~ You’re already here!
- 07 December 2012 ~ Sheenah Freitas ~ Guest Post and Spotlight
- 08 December 2012 ~ Tribute Book Reviews ~ Interview
- 09 December 2012 ~ British Romance Fiction ~ Review
- 10 December 2012 ~ Unwritten ~ Guest Post
- 11 December 2012 ~ Tasha Turner ~ Guest Post
- 12 December 2012 ~ Jamie Leigh Haden ~ Interview
- 13 December 2012 ~ Philia Book Tours ~ Promo Stop
- 14 December 2012 ~ Pandragon Dan ~ Guest Post
- 15 December 2012 ~ Decadent Decisions ~ Guest Post
- 16 December 2012 ~ Lia Fairchild ~ Spotlight
- 17 December 2012 ~ Guerrilla Wordfare ~ Spotlight/Book Feature
- 18 December 2012 ~ My World ~ Review
- 19 December 2012 ~ Joe McCoubrey, Thriller Writer ~ Guest Post
- 20 December 2012 ~ Dina Rae Writes ~ Interview
- 21 December 2012 ~ Lorraine Nelson ~ Review
- 22 December 2012 ~ Reading, Writing and More ~ Author Spotlight
- 23 December 2012 ~ Marian L ~ Review
- 24 December 2012 ~ AT Russell ~ Interview
- 25 December 2012 ~ Read 2 Review ~ Review
- 26 December 2012 ~ Trisha Wilson ~ Spotlight
- 27 December 2012 ~ Page Turner Book Tours ~ Closing To Tour
About Page Turner Book Tours
Page Turner Book Tours is fronted by the face behind Read2Review Kate. Page Turner Book Tours has been put together to help promote authors and give something back to the writing world. Kate has put together a team of incredibly talented people to help with the project by incorporating their individual skills into making new, fresh and exciting promotional plans that we hope you agree are amazing. If you would like to book a tour with Page Turner Book Tours please check out their tour packages. If you would like to become a tour host with Page Turner Book Tours please check out their Tour Host page. You won’t be disappointed!